Listed below are available tracks in which you may apply for. Once you submit your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Job Description – ELECTRICIAN
We are the market leaders and looking for our employees to grow in the future and move up the ladder. We are a very aggressive and growing company. We want only the very best and very motivated.
Delivering the highest quality service available to over 7,000 customers, PECO Heating, Cooling, Electric Plumbing, is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as Upstate SC top rated service company. We are A+ rated by the BBB and received service awards from Angie’s list and Home Advisor. PECO delivers Service You Can Trust!
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Training for other trades
- New phones and tablets
- Paid vacations AND Holidays
- Bonuses available
- We live by our core value “Great place to work — All for one and one for all!”
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who like to help people and can sell service. The Electrical Service Technician will provide general electrical repairs and services. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products, and finance options. All interested candidates must be able to troubleshoot electrical issues with high and low voltage, change out lighting fixtures, panels, meter bases and run new circuits.
All PECO employees must be willing to follow our core values:
Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
- Must have min 3 years work experience in residential work.
- Need references from prior employment history.
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers. Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job site or driving company vehicles.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting repairs.
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing parts.
- Must meet or exceed company minimums.
- Must possess their own tools necessary to complete an electrical diagnosis and repair.
- Candidates must be able to up-sell various products and services.
- Must be dependable and honest, as fiduciary responsibility for customer payments is required and customer oriented.
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicles to customer’s homes and businesses.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free and pass a background check.
- Must know local Electrical codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner on each job.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Must be able to regularly sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift for prolonged periods of time, climb ladders and crawl in attic or crawlspace and work in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Must be able to work with tablet technology for time cards, dispatches and more.
- Maintain the inventory in your truck/warehouse for maximum efficiency.
- Typical work week is eight to ten hour work days five days per week with periodic weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with customers, vendors and staff personnel as needed.
- Overtime Available
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit Payroll
- Company Van, Phone and Tablet provided
- Paid major Holidays after 90 days of employment
- Paid Vacation after 1 year of employment
- Overtime available to increase earnings potential
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Company paid vacation, personal days & holidays
- Referral and rewards program
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $30.00 per hour
Submit request for service